Tecno Spark Power 2 Specs and Price will be unveiled on this page. Just a month after Tecno released the Tecno Spark 5 smartphone, the spark power 2 was announced and released also.
The device was released purposely to succeed the Spark power that was introduced around November 2019, Although they both feature the same 6,000 mAh battery and Helio P22 SoC but got upgraded in the display and software departments.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Key Specs & Features
- 7.0 inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1640 pixels (256 PPI)
- Android 10; HIOS 6.1
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio P22 CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB inbuilt storage, With Support for SD-Card
- 16MP + 5MP + 2MP + QVGA Quad Rear Camera
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- Fast Charging (18W Capacity)
- 6000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The design of the Spark Power 2 is not something new, although not expecting something really different. is a replica of what we had on the Tecno Pouvoir 4 and Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro. The difference is very minute and only when place both devices side by side can reveal the differences.
It features a simple front glass with plastic unibody. The device comes in just two body colors – Ice Jadeite and Misty Grey.
The rear panel is home to a square camera module that houses four cameras and an LED flash. You will also find an optical fingerprint sensor and the Tecno branding which indicates its a Tecno smartphone.
Proceeding to the front panel, we discover a massive 7-inch display with a teardrop notch housing its front camera. This display has a screen resolution of 720 x 1640 and a screen density of 256 PPI.
Also, Read: Infinix S5 – Full Phone Specifications & Price
Hardware and Software
On the software department, The TECNO Spark Power 2 phone runs on HiOS 6.1 UI based on Android 10 operating system. The software comes with industry latest navigations, themes, and modes.
On the hardware department is an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, a PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, and a non-removable 6000mAh battery.
The camera compartment of the Tecno Spark Power 2 is nothing different. under the hood, it comes On the rear, with a 16MP primary camera, 5MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera and a QVGA camera which doubles as a depth camera. This setup is capable of shooting videos maxed at 1080p @ 30fps. You also get Panorama and HDR for photos.
Upfront is a 16MP front-facing camera that caters for selfie photos and videos. Video shot on this camera is also capped at 1080p @ 30fps. Plus you get the HDR mode of photos.
The Tecno Spark Power 2 features a 3.5mm jack and micro-USB 2.0 port. It also features Wifi and Bluetooth 5.0.
Internet connectivity on the Tecno Spark Power 2 is capped at 4G LTE, due to the absence of 5G support.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Price and Availability
The Price of the Tecno Spark Power 2 wasn’t confirmed as at the time this article was written, however, it is expected to go on sale for a price around $135, which is about 52,313 Nigerian Naira, 14,363 Kenyan Shillings and 784 Ghana Cedi.
The Tecno Spark Power 2 was announced on June 17th, 2020, and is expected to be on sale on June 23rd, 2020.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Full Specification
Here are a few specs of the Tecno Spark Power 2:
- Announced: June 2020
- Status: June 2020
Design [Build Factor], Display and Colour Options
- Dimension: Height- 174.9 mm * Width- 79.6 mm * Thickness- 9.2 mm
- Weight: 220 grams
- Build Quality: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Screen Display Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Size: 7.0″
- Resolution: 720 x 1640
- Aspect Ratio: 20.5:9
- Display Protection: Glass
- Notch: Yes
- Multi-touch screen: Yes
- Colour Options: Ice Jadeite, Misty Grey, Fascinating Purple
Operating System and Memory
- Operating System: Android 10 (HiOS 6.1)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Built-in Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
Rear and Front Camera Rating
- Rear Camera Sensor: 16MP + 5MP + 2MP + AI lens
- Selfie Camera Sensor: 16MP
- Camera Features: quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video Recording: [email protected]
Wireless Network Bands and Connectivity Options
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 5G Network Bands: N/A
- 4G Network Bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40, 41
- 3G Network Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 2G Network Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- FM Radio: FM radio
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: N/A
Sound Quality and Multimedia Support
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Speaker Location: Dual Stereo Speaker
- Sound Enhancement Features: Yes
- Audio Jack Type: Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Video Support Formats: H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats
- Audio Support formats: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR – NB and WB, APE, WAV
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 6,000 mAh
- Wireless Charging: NO
- Fast Charging: 18W
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass