The Samsung Galaxy A11 is yet another line up of the Samsung Galaxy A-Series this year which is the most affordable of Samsung Galaxy smartphones with a punch-hole camera.
Samsung Galaxy A11 features a triple camera 13MP f/1.8 main lens, a 5MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens with 115° FoV, and a 2MP f/2.4 depth lens with Live Focus. The cutout hole in the display houses an 8MP f/2.0 camera for taking great selfies.
Let’s proceed as I reveal and unclothe the specifications of Samsung Galaxy A11 and price.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Key Specs & Features
- 6.4 inches TFT Display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi)
- Android 10.0
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz
- 2/3GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage up to 256GB Memory Card
- 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 8 MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Network
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- Fast charging 15WM
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
On the body, the Galaxy A11 packs a decent body that features the combination of plastic and glass. The back is wrapped with plastic while the front features the glass.
It comes in a smooth panel that houses the cameras, an LED flash, the logo, and also the fingerprint scanner placed where any finger will easily reach. It has body dimensions of 161.4 x 76.3 x 8 mm and weighs 177 grams.
The handset is also available in multiple colors edition that includes Black, white, blue, and red. It has a screen display size of a 6.4-inch LCD panel parading Infinity-O design. The screen has an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and 268 PPI density.
Here you will get to see the punch-hole positioned on the top left corner of the screen which is housing the front camera. The overall screen reaches up to 81.6% screen-to-body ratio.
Hardware and Software
Flexing the new budget Samsung phone is the 1.8GHz octa-core chipset. It comes in two different RAM sizes namely 2GB and 3GB. They are both packed with the same internal storage of 32GB with a dedicated SD card slot for additional storage.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 runs on the latest Android 10 operating system out of the box which will surely help in running tasks and multitasking as well.
Battery and Network
The phone has a massive battery capacity of 4000 mAh which relies on 15W fast charging technology. The juicer will be able to last a full day when fully charged under normal usage.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Full Specifications
- Announced: March 2020
- Status: May 2020
Design [ Build Factor], Display and Colour Options
- Dimension: Height- 161.4 mm * Width- 76.3 mm * Thickness- 8 mm
- Weight: 177 grams
- Build Quality: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Screen Display Type: PLS TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 6.4-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1560
- Aspect Ratio: 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Display Protection: Glass
- Notch: No
- Multi-touch screen: Yes
- Colour Options: White, Blue, Red, Black
Operating System and Memory
- Operating System: Android 10
- Chipset: Exynos
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8GHz
- GPU: N/A
- RAM: 2GB
- Built-in Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 512GB
Rear and Front Camera Rating
- Rear Camera Sensor: 13MP + 5MP + 2MP
- Selfie Camera Sensor: 8MP
- Camera Features: HDR, panorama
- Video Recording: [email protected]
Wireless Network Bands and Connectivity Options
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 5G Network Bands: N/A
- 4G Network Bands: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 3G Network Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 2G Network Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM Type: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- FM Radio: –
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: No
Sound Quality and Multimedia Support
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Speaker Location: –
- Sound Enhancement Features: –
- Audio Jack Type: Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Video Support Formats: H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats
- Audio Support formats: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR – NB and WB, APE, WAV
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh
- Wireless Charging: NO
- Fast Charging: 15W
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass
Also, Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 Specs and Price
Samsung Galaxy A11 Price and Availability
The official pricing of the Samsung Galaxy A11 is not yet available, however, the phone is expected to cost around $125.
In Nigeria, this is about 45,000 Naira, while in Ghana, it will sell for 700 Ghs and 13,000 Ksh in Kenya. Just as mentioned above, it will be shipped in amazing colors variant.