In this post, we are going to discuss how to unlock your Infinix devices if you no longer remember the pin or password.
Or perhaps, for some reason you did not put the fingerprint security or your fingerprint security is not working at all.
The one option you have to get rid of any of the security options like pin, password, fingerprint data is to perform a factory reset. But since you are no longer able to access and go to the settings to perform the factory reset, how do you do this?
Let me show you:
Consider that you have your Infinix Note 4 and you are not able to access it because you no longer remember the pin. It will show you “Wrong Pin” when you try to unlock it.
To get access back to this device, you need to perform a factory reset. What are the steps involved in performing this factory reset?
How to perform a factory reset on your Infinix smartphone.
- First of all, switch off your device, i.e., power it off.
- Once the device is switched off, you need to press the power key and volume down together and keep pressing them.
- Once the Infinix logo pops up, remove your hand from the power button but keep pressing the volume down key until the “factory mode” screen comes up.
- From there, you will see the screen showing factory mode. Now press the power key once again.
- You will get a lot of options on your smartphone. At the bottom, you have the option called factory data reset.
- Use the volume keys to navigate to this option, and once you are there, press the power key to select it.
- It will then show “formatting data” which means all data on the internal storage of the device will be lost.
You need to keep in mind that once you perform this factory reset process, every data whatever is there on the internal storage of your device like, apps, games, multimedia content will be lost because this is how it will remove all the security features. All of the pin, password and fingerprint data from your device.
Once done with the factory reset process, you will have to start again with your Infinix device. You will have to enter your Wi-Fi password again, select the language, timezone and everything from the beginning.
But the good thing is that you will be able to access the device once again. The only drawback is that you will lose all of the data you have your smartphone.
These steps above is how you can perform a factory reset on your Infinix Note 4 or any of the Infinix device.