Have you heard about the Keep It To Yourself campaign! A new campaign sponsored by the Central bank of Nigeria and The Bankers Committee of Nigeria which aims to inform and educate the public about the rapid spread of financial fraud in the country and how to protect oneself against it.
The fraud awareness campaign will take place across the six geopolitical zones in the country with the following regions and states to be visited:
- South-East – (Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi and Imo state)
- South-South – (Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo and Rivers state)
- South-West – (Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo state) •
- North-West – (Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara state)
- North-Central – (Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger and Plateau state)
READ MORE: Review of the Infinix Hot 8
To Win the keep it to yourself challenge.
● Post a creative video on social media of yourself hiding something you don’t want anybody to see
● Use the hashtag #keepittoyourselfng
Criteria for choosing it for winners of the keep to yourself challenge.
The funniest and most creative entries will be the winners based on an unbiased selection by a panel of judges. Deadline for the contest is on Monday, September 30, 2019. Be sure to follow the official keepittoyourself handles on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more information on the competition and www.protecyourmoney.ng for details on how you can safeguard yourself (along with your passwords, BVN, bank details, etc.) against fraud.